- Century school colors are red, royal blue and white.
- Students may wear red or royal blue polos, cardigans or sweatshirts
- Skirts, dresses, and shorts must be no shorter than four (4) inches above the knee
- All standardized dress/uniform clothing must be plain, without any visible manufacturer’s logos, brand names, pictures, or insignias
- The school administration reserves the right to determine whether the student’s attire is within the limits of decency, modesty, and safety.
Century Elementary Uniform Policy for 2017-18