Dear Parents, Guardians and Community Members,
Happy New Year! We are so excited to get back to work in 2018. Between honors assemblies, choir concerts, parent teacher conferences, PTA meetings, field trips, and of course the PARCC assessment, we have a lot still to get through this year! We hope you can join us at some of these exciting events.
How you can help?
- Chaperone a Field Trip
- Become a Room Mom
- Become a WatchDOG dad
- Become a member of the PTA
- Volunteer anytime! (Field Day, Volunteer Reader, Classroom assistant, etc.)
How do we communicate?
- Thursday Folders (check your student’s Thursday Folder in their book bag each week).
- Twitter (@PrincipalLawson)
- Phone Calls
- School Website (century.aurorak12.org)
- Call us at 303-745-4424
- Questions for the Principal? Email: email@example.com
- Please speak with the Principal Secretary Lori Wixted if you would like to make an appointment to speak directly with Principal Lawson.
Your support is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful rest of the year!