At the beginning of the 2017-2018 school year, Century students will wear uniforms to support the STEAM program. STEAM seeks to provide a challenging learning environment which maximizes individual potential and ensures students are well-equipped to meet the challenges of 21st century.
Uniforms are worn at STEAM schools across the country to support the ideas of pride and professionalism and to remind students that our primary focus is on
learning. At Century, we believe that the quality of work students produce at school is affected by their personal appearance.
- Century school colors are red, royal blue and white.
- Students may wear red or royal blue polos, cardigans or sweatshirts; and tan khaki or black pants, shorts, scooter skirts, scooter jumpers or skorts.
- Skirts, dresses, and shorts must be no shorter than four (4) inches above the knee
- Students must wear closed-toe tennis or oxford footwear.
- Denim material is not standardized dress/uniform clothing.
- All standardized dress/uniform clothing must be plain, without any visible manufacturer’s logos, brand names, pictures, or insignias
- Girls leggings may be worn, but must be solid red, royal blue, or white
- The school administration reserves the right to determine whether the student’s attire is within the limits of decency, modesty, and safety.\