Century Elementary School is a PreK-5 school that is fully departmentalized in grades 1-5. This means your child will have one teacher for math/science and another teacher for reading/social studies. This allows teachers to become content experts in the areas they teach, rather than having to focus on all content areas.
School Pick-Up & Drop-Off
- Bell times: 7:45 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Do not drop off students before 7:20 a.m.
- Office Hours: 7:15 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
- Attendance Line: 303-326-1607
- Announcements: 303-326-1007
- View Century's Pick-Up & Drop-Off Procedures
- Prepare Your Students for State Testing
- Prepare Your Students for State TestingPosted 4 months ago
Prepare Your Students for State Testing
Many of our students will participate in state testing this spring. Participation is important because results help students, parents and teachers understand whether students have mastered the content they need to know by the end…
- Apollo After School Program is Live!
- Apollo After School Program is Live!Posted 10 months ago
Registration for the The Apollo After School Program is now live! Apollo provides extracurricular programs that give your children affordable, safe, reliable and convenient after-school care.
For more information and to register your child for the Apollo After School Program, visit https://apollo-century.jumbula.com/.
- School Uniforms Required in the 2017-18 School Year
- School Uniforms Required in the 2017-18 School YearPosted 10 months ago
Century Elementary parents adopted uniforms at the September PTA meeting. At the beginning of the 2017-2018 school year, Century students will wear uniforms to support the STEAM program. STEAM seeks to provide a challenging learning environment which maximizes individual potential…
- APS Nondiscrimination Notice
- APS Nondiscrimination NoticePosted 1 year ago
NOTICE FROM APS LEGAL OFFICE
Please note that updates have been made to the District’s Nondiscrimination Policies:
AC, Nondiscrimination / Equal Opportunity
AC-R, Nondiscrimination / Equal Opportunity
AC-1-E, Notice of Nondiscrimination
ACE, Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability
The updated policies can be found on the…